compensation: Compensation based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Foremost Interiors has an opportunity for their Salt Lake City location.
Expand you career potential with a locally owned and operated business. Our Sales Professional's earn a customer's trust by educating and partnering with them. Our training will ensure you gain expertise and extensive knowledge of the flooring industry.
Our goal is to help you become the go to person when someone thinks of designing their home.
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to succeed, this is an opportunity to work with the owner to learn this business and develop a relationship with the staff and their client base with the idea that you could one day be the owner.
The owner is planning to retire in a few years and is looking for a buyer. If you are ambitious, enjoy sales, and have an interest in one day owning this business, this may be a golden opportunity.
To learn more about our company and the type of products and services we offer, please visit our web site. www.foremostinteriors.com
As a Sales Professional with Foremost Interiors you will:
• Assist customers with sales advice for all types of flooring, kitchen and bath tile work, window treatments, custom furniture, countertops, accessories and more
• Visit customers home to offer advice and/or measure
• Keep up-to-date on the wide selection of products and services we offer along with the benefits and warranties provided
• Build client relationships and provide outstanding customer service
• Write sales orders
• Receive payment or obtain credit authorization
• Use our computer database to research the availability of merchandise and process orders
• Follow up in a timely manner with customers on all requests or concerns
• Perform ongoing client/prospect marketing to generate new and repeat business
Sales Candidate Qualifications:
• The ideal candidate is someone from the local area; someone well established in sales; and someone with experience in the products and services we provide
• A passion for, or experience with sales
• Retail and contractor sales experience is a plus
• Outside sales experience is a plus
• Willing to participate in training and ongoing product education
• Have reliable transportation
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office and willingness to learn our operating system
• A competitive benefit package depending on qualification and experience
• Training salary before transitioning to a commission based salary plan. This training salary is normally three months in length but the length of period is flexible and negotiable
How to Apply:
• Please use the response option in this job board.
• An up-to-date resume outlining your experience for the position
• A cover letter is always appreciated
• Salary history and/or requirements
We kindly ask for no emails or phone calls be sent to our store, as a means to further your application process. Please do not personally deliver resumes to the store. These efforts will not enhance your opportunity for consideration, and we are not equipped to respond to these requests. We thank you kindly in advance for your adherence to this request.
Candidates who meet our selection criteria will be contacted by e-mail or phone for the next step in our hiring process, and in certain instances may be asked to take an online assessment.
Thank you for your interest in our position. We appreciate the time you have taken to apply with us.
Foremost Interiors is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers