compensation: We are happy to discuss compensation upon request employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
Does the following describe you?
• Have a very flexible schedule (this means you don't have a full-time job and are able to make time throughout the week and weekend as needed)
• Possess strong organizational and administrative skills that translate also to thorough reporting
• Know your community well and love the idea of introducing others to it
• Have a clean, insured, reliable vehicle
• Are comfortable working as an independent contractor, with a 10-99 status
If so, please keep reading to learn more about IPR and the Area Consultant position we have available:
IPR (International Professional Relations) is a cross-cultural consulting firm, working with global companies relocating employees internationally. At this time, we are searching for a Relocation / Area Consultant to represent IPR and provide Destination Services in Salt Lake City and the surrounding areas (Lehi). Area Consultants will provide Destination Services that include some or all of the following: providing orientation tours of local communities, school searches, rental home finding and settling-in as well as departure assistance for international and domestic relocating employees and their families.
Services are provided mostly via face-to-face meetings, in addition to phone and email communication.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Inken Finnamore if you would like to be considered for this opportunity.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers