"Our supreme goal is to do and be the best in all we undertake, and to provide a Stellar life for our residents, their families and our employees." - Evrett Benton, CEO
If you are looking for a company and team that truly understand the value of people, then this is it!
Stellar Senior Living is a family owned and operated premier assisted living and memory care provider in the Western United States. Founded in 2012 we have experienced consistent growth adding senior living communities to our family each year. We continue to grow and are looking for top talent to join our team and continue the journey with us.
We are seeking to add our first Interior Designer to the development team. This person would work with our Director of Projects on new construction and remodel of our existing senior living communities. With this being a new role there is tremendous opportunity for someone with solid experience and great skills to come build out this part of the team and business for us.
In the past we have contracted with consultants or design companies for this service, but finding a consultant/third party that understands our business, its needs, and the amazing culture and feel we want our communities to have isn't always easy.
If you have experience in designing interior spaces for senior living, hospitality, or high end commercial buildings we want to talk with you!
* Bachelors degree in Interior Design or related field
* 2+ years of interior design experience in hospitality, senior living, or high end commercial construction
* Proactive, entrepreneurial, can do attitude
* Ability to work independently as well as part of a team and interface regularly with owners and stake holders
Compensation and benefits:
* Highly Competitive base salary and performance based compensation
* Benefits include medical, dental, vision, generous vacation days, holidays, and more!
* Flexible full time work schedule
* A growing company with opportunities for advancement and growth!
* Company sponsored training, education assistance programs