condition: excellent length overall (LOA): 75 make / manufacturer: Fantasy Custom Yachts model name / number: Fantasy propulsion type: power year manufactured: 2003
QR Code Link to This Post
Make Lake Powell a 2019 New Year’s resolution! For a price that may fit within your tax refund!
Own a one week share of the beautiful 2003 Fantasy 75' x 16' mono hull houseboat, the Windstar II! You’ll be part of a well funded joint ownership group that has owned boats on Lake Powell for over 18 years. This very well-maintained boat is stored at a prime spot on the Bullfrog buoy field. As you’ll see below, the boat is configured to take you to that special place on the lake where you can spend a great week enjoying the beauty of Lake Powell.
We have the following 2019 week available for purchase: September 7th – $9,500.00. This price includes your 2019 annual dues. You can become an owner on this boat for much less than a single week rental of a similar craft! Call Tom at Nine Seven Oh 734– 8 Oh Nine 4- for more information.
Windstar II Features:
• Spacious kitchen with large center island and lots of storage in cabinets and pantries
• Large living room with entertainment center and large seating area
• 4 separate sleeping berths with Queen beds, 2 baths w/ showers
• Smart floor plan that allows movement from the front to the rear of the boat without going through the master bedroom!
Sleeping pads on the top deck
• Convenient access to the top deck from both the front and rear of the boat.
• Upper deck is half shade / half sun so everyone can enjoy their time up on top, New carpet upstairs last year!
• Waterslide for the kids and adults who enjoy acting like kids!
• Jet ski Racks on back deck
• 2019 Defibrillator installed in main salon
• 2019 New Macerator toilets installed
• 2019 New Water heaters
• 25 Cu ft. Side by side refrigerator/freezer, 2019 new full-size gas range, microwave, trash compactor, dish washer
• Gas grill on front deck, Chest freezer and drink cooler on the top deck
• Twin 5.0 liter Mercruisers with Bravo II drives
• Westerbeake 15KW generator and a 3kw inverter to keep the refrigerators, freezer and other key appliances working 24x7
• 2 x 250 gallon gas tanks for the engines & generator
• 100 gallon tank with a gas pump to fill the toys and ski boats
• Twin 80 gallon fresh water tanks and twin 150 gallon black water tanks
• Dual two ton heat pumps to effectively cooling & heat the boat interior
• 2019 New Bow Thruster installed
Your fellow owners:
The Windstar II ownership group believes it is critical to keep our corporation in excellent financial shape. Should mechanical issues arise during the season, we can respond quickly and get the boat back into service in the least amount of time possible. Look closely at other houseboat ownership groups and you’ll see the value of the Windstar II’s philosophy of fiscal preparedness.
Our ownership group uses a local management company to check you on/off the boat. This management company takes care of the black water pumping and refueling at the end of the week, so you don’t have to spend time waiting in a queue to do those ‘fun’ jobs.
For our owners, use of additional weeks in early May and October is available for a small fee.
Our work weekend is usually in early May. On some years we have two work weekends to allow more of the owners to fit this into their schedules and make each weekend more fun!
Don’t miss another year of good times on Lake Powell, give us a call! Houseboat experience is required for ownership due to the size of the Windstar II. Your purchase will include a check-ride to acquaint you with the handling and features of this great boat.
Don’t procrastinate; give us a call today so you can be ready for summer fun in 2019!
Search Criteria: Fantasy, Sumerset, Somerset, Sharp, Lakeview Yacht, Jamestowner, Skipperliner, House Boat, Bullfrog, Halls Crossing,
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers