compensation: Depends on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
The Administrator on the Bill Acquisition Team is responsible for reviewing and obtaining missing bills, assisting with various activities as it relates to vendor contacts, and coordinating with internal teams on complex issues. This role is also responsible for uploading customer invoices into our systems, and reviewing and correcting any errors from information uploads or specific error reports.
· Review and obtain missing bills through contact with the vendor through various means
· Responsible for contacting the vendor to ensure that the customer mailing address has been updated to the AvidXchange PO Box
· Coordinate with Utility Customer Support team for any client contact
· Upload customer invoices into AvidXchange systems
· Manage customer inbox and uploading of information to the appropriate teams
· Processing and resolving urgent and in-house indexing needs
· Responsible for reviewing and correcting upload and other error reports
• A minimum of 0 to 1 year of previous customer service experience is typically required to perform at expectation.
• Previous knowledge of Utility industry, preferred
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Experienced at sharing knowledge and efficiencies cross functionally
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Web Based Applications
• Demonstrated attention to detail
• Proven ability to problem solve
• Adept at multi-tasking
• Excellent organizational skills
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers